Friday, October 23, 2009

Cursing a Watch

I believed that when I curse my old watch hard enough, I killed it. Not that I was totally upset with the death of my souvenir watch. It gave me a new reason to curse it again.

Little did I know that my constant cursing brought it back to life, after more than 4 weeks not moving. (It's not the battery. I had checked with the shop). It just moved one day. I only knew when I accidentally picked it up instead of my substitute watch. So, I have brought a dead watch back to life.

Not that I want to be a big whiner, which I am. A watch has to say what the owner is. Looking at this Tissot watch, this watch says that I am plain. Boring.

I don't want to be plain. I don't want to be boring.

If Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City can complain about her engagement diamond ring is all wrong, because the shape is not her, hey, why not me?

So now I am stuck with two watches.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin