Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I KCUF-ing Hate MSN and People Who Asked Me to 'Add Me in MSN'.

Seriously?

When ICQ was popular, my ex-colleague scolded me for not being online, although I had an account. So, faithfully, although I did not know why, I did. I saw her coming online, and then, she went offline. That was fast, I thought to myself. Maybe connection problem. After a few times, I figured that she was clicking herself to appear offline. When confronted, she laughed admitting guilt, and complaint that her ICQ icon - the eye, was staring back at her. It was freaking scary, she said.

Years later, I still have childish people who ask me to MSN with them. I was wondering.. what was the point? My experience taught me that no one would be honest about being online. They would choose to be offline, so that they would have the discretion to choose when and if they would want to chat with you. So, I would be helplessly be at the mercy of those who are hiding.

KCUF-ing elohssa.

What a waste of my time.

That's why I prefer to say that I don't do MSN. It's not a friendly place.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin