Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lau-nnie World

My blog is a little too late. I bet there are already several blogs ahead of me to comment on this, but I just can't resist it.

Why did Andy Lau, Hong Kong superstar, show up for the funeral in Malaysia in the first place? Is the old man who passed away really his father-in-law? Is Andy really a family member? To us, he is just an actor in many films and sing a few famous songs. What's the connection here? It's not like he marries Carol Chu after thousand of years courtship. Why hide under the umbrellas?

Are umbrellas that cheap in Malaysia?


I never like Andy Lau. The same goes for Shah Rukh Kahn, but that is a different story. Andy Lau seems to be obsessed with himself. I am not comfortable with that. I had seen his movie, and his earlier ones would always be forced to show him as the devastating good-looking one in the film, which I begged to differ. And picking Edison Chen and everyone telling Edison how he looked like a young Andy Lau? Pleassseee.. Edison Chen sleeps with women.

So, how old is Andy Lau? I still cannot get over the rumors people say Andy Lau does not like woman. Is that the reason he is not married? And it is a disgrace to pull Andy Lau into this funeral scene. Have a pity. An old man has just passed away. The attention should be on the old man. Why did Andy Lau has to show up and steal the attention away from the funeral scene? That poor, poor old man.

Sad that I am the only one in my family who does not like Andy Lau. The rest of my family are crazy over him. Sheesh!

I wonder who is the most silly one in the funeral?
  • Andy Lau for showing up, and being criticized for everything - from showing up and stealing the spotlight, and to be reminded that he has kept Carol Chu too long unmarried for whatever the reasons may be. I already got one theory, and it's related to the rumor.
  • The relatives for allowing Andy Lau to walk in front of the procession, although he is not married to Carol Chu???
  • Carol Chu for not paying respect to her father at the graveyard when the procession ends?
  • Or the stupid Andy Lau's fan who grumbled about Andy Lau not coming out to greet his fans when they waited so long during the funeral day to see him. Like hello??!! It's a private affair, and someone just died. Why would you want to make this your issue?



Okay, after all the commotions and criticism through the net and sms-es and newspaper, Andy Lau showed his face. Too late. Get a real life, Carol. Your father raised you to be nobody's fool.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin