Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hateful Friends. ;p



I'm probably a bad person. I mean, I just realized that I have been around, in a social environment where I meet more than 200 new people each year. Given that it has been more than 13 years, that should be 2600 people. And I had more than 1000 friends in Facebook. And yet.. and yet.. I realized these 'friends' don't have any potential to introduce to me. Or is it that they don't want to introduce anyone to me 'coz I'm not good enough?

If only I had someone, I would not have got myself into the mess of broken-heart I am in all because I was desperate and lonely to be tricked into a life of short-lived romance.

I think my friends hate me. That must be it. It's impossible that they don't have anyone to introduce to me. I mean, all 1000 plus of them?? In the past 13 years????

I deleted them off my Facebook list. I really loathed to see a long list of people who don't even know I'm sad.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin